Litigations at Jedliński, Bierecki and Partners Law Firm
Our Law Firm renders services of representing clients in litigations before common and administrative courts, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Administration and in other proceedings. Because of their professional experience and awareness of tensions associated with litigations, our legal representatives pay special attention to interests of our clients.
The scope of our services includes:
- representing clients before common and arbitration courts, the Supreme Court and administrative courts,
- representing clients before state and local government authorities,
- participating in license, notification and permit procedures,
- handling and preparing pre-trial and mediation negotiations, and
- handling and organising disputes, including collective disputes.