Zgodnie z art. 13 ust. 1 i ust. 2 Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (zwane dalej RODO) uprzejmie informujemy, że:
- Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych (ADO) jest:Jedliński, Bierecki i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp. k.ul. 10 lutego 5, 81-366 Gdynia, KRS: 0000393410, NIP: 585-146-21-57, REGON: 221489197.
- Our contact details: Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów sp. k., ul. 10 lutego 5, 81-366 Gdynia, e-mail: email@example.com
- You may contact the data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the Controller (section 2).
- Personal data shall be processed to perform the contract or render the service of legal consulting and to archive data.
- Personal data shall be processed pursuant to art. 6(1)(a), (b), (c), (d), (f) and art. (9)(2)(a), (b), (c), (f) GDPR, that is pursuant to consent or as necessary to perform a contract to which a data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into contract and as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject or as necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. Personal data may be also processed when necessary to determine, seek or defend claims and within the jurisdiction of courts. A legitimate interest of the Controller shall involve seeking claims under law.
- Providing data is a contractual condition or a condition for executing a contract and may be also necessary to fulfil legal obligations of the Controller.
- Recipients of personal data may include:
- Authorised public bodies,
- Providers of consulting services under external contracts and laws,
- Mailing operators,
- Providers of document shredding services, and
- Providers of support services, including accounting and IT services
- Data shall be processed for the term of contract or service rendered by the Controller. Data shall be stored for the period provided for in law after completing the performance of the contract. If consent is given to processing personal data, data shall be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
- Please be informed about your right to:
- gain access to your personal data and demand their copy,
- rectify your personal data,
- demand the limitation of your personal data processing within legal limits,
- transfer your data,
- delete your data, if no other purpose of processing is fulfilled, for example the end of storing documentation in the period that results from law.
With respect to data processed pursuant to legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, you have the right to file a complaint against your personal data processing.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Controller by mail or e-mail (section 2).
- Please be informed about the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Poland, this authority is the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Authority.